- User Guide
- Footpath Basics
Getting started route planning with Footpath
Footpath is the quickest and easiest tool for planning custom routes.
- Search for a location using the search bar at the top.
- Tap the pencil button at the bottom to enter “draw” mode.
- Trace a road or trail on the map. When you release your finger, Footpath will automatically snap your route to the map and return to “move” mode.
- “Move” the map to the next part of the route.
- Tap the “draw” button again and continue to build up your route in segments. Or, use the editing tools to make changes.
- Once you’re satisfied with your route, tap the “share” button in the upper right to share or save your route.