- User Guide
- Import & Export
Importing GPX files
You can import a GPX from other apps and websites
Found a hike, ride, or other route on the web? You can import it directly into Footpath and save it to your route library or navigate with turn-by-turn navigation.
There are two ways to import a GPX file:
- Download the GPX file to your device.
- Locate the file and use the “Open In…” menu to open the file in Footpath (you may need to select the “More…” option)
- Open Footpath.
- Tap the menu in the upper left corner of the map.
- Open the Settings tab at the bottom.
- Select “Import GPX file…”
- Select your GPX file from the filer picker on your device.
If the route you’ve imported shows up as multiple routes in Footpath, you can use the merge routes function to combine them into a single route.