- User Guide
- Import & Export
- Exporting routes
Exporting to Wahoo GPS devices Elite
How to export routes to Wahoo GPS cycling computers
Footpath can export a GPX route to any Wahoo device that supports courses/navigation:
- Wahoo ELEMNT ROAM
- Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT
- Wahoo ELEMNT
Not supported: Wahoo ELEMNT Mini
Export the route to the Wahoo ELEMNT app
- Tap the “Share” button in the upper right
- Select “Export…”
- Select “GPX Route” for the ELEMNT Roam, or “FIT Course” for the ELEMNT Bolt
- iOS: Find the “Copy to ELEMNT” icon in the list of apps. You may need to swipe to the right and tap “More”
- Android: Select “Open with…” and select ELEMNT.
- The Wahoo ELEMNT app will load your route. Save your route in ELEMNT.
Sending a route to your Wahoo ELEMNT device
In the Wahoo ELEMNT app:
- Tap the “Workout” tab, then select “Choose a route”.
- Pair your ELEMENT, then “Select” your route using the button at the top.
You can also send a GPX file to your ELEMNT on your computer. Plug in your ELEMNT via USB, then drag and drop the GPX file into the ELEMNT’s “routes” folder.
Starting navigation on your ELEMNT device
- Open the “Map” screen on your ELEMNT device
- Select “Route”
- Select the route you previously uploaded to your device.